Sunday, January 18, 2009

Football Playoff Fan

Now, I am not what you call a football fan. But I married one. So I have taken an interest in the playoff games. I find them more interesting because the stakes are higher, I guess. There's more real drama than hype. We watched the game between the Cardinals and the Eagles.

Now, I live in Pennsylvania, so you would think that I would be rooting for the Eagles. But I was hollering for the Cardinals.

First, because my husband was yelling for the Eagles. It put a little more interest in the living room to have us pulling for the opposite teams.

And second, because I happen to remember when Kurt Warner was the quarterback for the Rams and they won the Super Bowl way back when. And Kurt Warner is an outspoken Christian. And if I recall correctly, he and his family have experience with autism.

Go, Cardinals! Yippee!

Till next time,
Jeanette

No comments: