Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coffee, Anyone?

After having declared that coffee was "stinky" and that I wouldn't drink it, I have a new favorite "chick" beverage. I was at a restaurant on Monday night with another gal and decided to expand my tastes. I ordered a Frozen Mocha.

Okay, it was good. Not too strong on the coffee. More like chocolate with a little bit of coffee taste. So now that's my new thing.

John David, my now 7-year-old, also has developed a fascination for coffee. Only his was about opening the bag of his daddy's coffee grounds. Of course, the inevitable happened. The coffee spilled. Only I didn't know it until I walked in the kitchen, smelled it, and saw John David running to the bathroom, his shorts and legs covered in coffee grounds.

Can I say, "mess"?

John David promptly had a lesson on the suctioning power of the vacuum. He got quite interested in how the coffee grounds moved when he placed the nozzle near them.

Coffee, anyone?

Till next time,
Jeanette

No comments: